The B-58 is more than the first Mach 2-capable operational supersonic bomber : with its sleek lines,it is a timeless aviation classic. Our latest decal sheet covers the history of B-58 operations at a level of detail and coverage that this magnificent aircraft deserves.
The options on this 4-page decal set span the entire career of the B-58, starting from the early evaluation schemes; all the way to both operational and test aircraft from all operator units, and the mythical "Project Bullseye" aircraft. The aircraft featured on this sheet are:
The profiles above are only a sampling of the various options on the sheet.
- B-58A 61-2068 "Deputy Dawg"
- B-58A 59-2447 "Rapid Rabbit"
- B-58A 60-1119 "City of Kokomo"
- B-58A 59-2451 "The Firefly"
- B-58A 59-2428 "Ben Hur"
- B-58A 58-1016 "Champion of Champions" (as marked for the Jimmy Stewart promotional film)
- B-58A 59-2430 (early Carswell AFB scheme with red chevron on tail)
- B-58A 58-1009 "Bonanza / El Toro de Moron"
- B-58A 59-2461 "Hoosier Hustler"
- B-58A 59-2458 "Star Raker" (Bendix Trophy Winner)
- B-58A 61-2053 2nd BW "winged 2" on tail
- B-58A 59-2435 "Shackbuster"
- B-58A 55-0660 Convair first flight scheme
- B-58A 55-0662 Convair later eval scheme
- TB-58 55-0662 XB-70 chase aircraft
- B-58A 55-0661 ARDC
- B-58A 55-0662 ARDC
- B-58A 55-0665 ARDC
- B-58A 59-2428 "Project Bullseye" SEA camouflage
Extensive stencilling (with common variations of some markings) for one aircraft is included. This set was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy.