HTKCS096 include standard colours of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage. The set contains the following lacquer based paints, optimised for use with airbrush:
HTKC0103 – Traffic Red - The best match for colour of internal surfaces of various bays / doors of Su-27 family (incl. wheel hubs, air brake)
HTKC0221 – Willow Green – The best match for colour of wheel rims of Ukrainian Su-27s in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0220 – True Blue – Since 2012 used on upper surfaces of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0264 – Pearl Grey – Since 2012 used on upper surfaces of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0319 – Light Sea Blue - Used between 2012-15 on upper surfaces of Ukrainian Su-27s in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0320 – Medium Sea Blue - Since 2015 used on upper surfaces of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0321 – Extra Light Sea Blue - Since 2012 used on lower surfaces of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage (after overhaul / modernization)
HTKC0265 – Neutral Grey - The best match for colour of nose cone / radio-transparent elements of Ukrainian Su-27 fleet in pixel camouflage
Hataka Hobby Orange Line
The range of specially formulated lacquer based paints optimised for airbrushing. The product was developed to satisfy needs of all modellers – it is perfect for professional use (application of many semi-transparent layers, gradual building of colours / colour shading, application of very fine lines, etc.), but also very forgiving to beginners. It has significantly limited odour compared to other similar products, hence is more suitable for home use. All colours are highly pigmented and permanent.
Lacquer-based paints, produced in accordance with all appropriate EU safety standards – highly flammable liquid and vapour, to be used in well ventilated places. Packed in 17ml bottles with dropper tip for easy application and containing a metal ball inside for easier mixing.
• Before using the paint mix it well by shaking the bottle (rattling of metal ball should be audible)
• Dilute the paint in a dedicated pot (outside of airbrush) in appx. 40/60 to 60/40 thinner to paint proportion with dedicated Hataka Hobby Lacquer Thinner (HTK-XP03)
• Pour the paint into the airbrush and paint with your favourite technique at recommended air pressures of 10-20psi
• Each modellers has its own painting style and technique, thus experimenting to find optimal dilution ratio and air pressure is always recommended
• The best adhesion to the plastic model is achieved on primed surfaces
• The paint dries quickly to satin surface. Once fully dry (which can take up to 24h) the surface is waterproof and permanent
• All colours can be mixed with one another
• Do not mix with any water-based products!
*SURFACE SHIPPING ONLY (US Customers) - This item can only be shipped via surface/ground shipping. Purchasing this item will result in your entire order being only eligible for either UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post shipping. US customers located outside the contiguous lower 48 states (such as Hawaii or Alaska) can contact us to determine a shipping cost if the webstore is not be able to determine the shipping cost.
* NO INTERNATIONAL SALE - This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.