This model kit set pairs up the Type 1 self-propelled gun
(Item 35331) with Japanese model maker Fine Molds’ Type 94 Kurogane 4x4
scout car, in what promises to be a great value diorama in a box!
The Type 1 was a modified tank with a 75mm field gun, the only weapon
available to Japanese WWII forces that could reliably take out U.S.
Sherman tanks. The Kurogane, meanwhile, is said to be the among the
world’s first 4x4 vehicles; the 33hp engine-powered car could carry
three and was used in a variety of roles in numerous theaters. Roughly
4,800 were manufactured.
About the Set:
1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit set.
Type 1 Model Information
• An accurate recreation of the self-propelled gun form with riveted
hull, unique suspension and open top fighting compartment. The gun
features depictions of recoil buffer and mount.
• Belt type tracks offer accuracy and a fuss-free assembly process. They can be painted and cemented.
• Comes with gunner and loader figures in accurate pose, plus four marking options.
Kurogane Model Information
• The compact Kurogane 4x4 is captured in style, with accurate
recreations of the 3-seater cabin and 4WD suspension. The canvas hood is
depicted in retracted position.
• Length: 102mm, width: 45mm.
• Comes with a single figure in standing position and four marking options.
• Kurogane parts are a product of Fine Molds, Japan.