- 30cm x 21cm
- High quality Cartograf decals for 5 aircraft
- 144 high quality injection moulded plastic parts
- Optional propellers, 20lb Cooper bombs & carrier, Holt flares & lights and Lewis gun armament
- Optional early and late production radiators, centre sections, tail skids and front cowls
- Highly detailed 18 part 200hp Hispano-Suiza engine (originally available in 32003 1/32 SE.5a “Hisso”)
- 12 photo-etched detail parts
- Fine in scale rib tape detail
- Full rigging diagram
A - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin C3785, RNAS Dover, early 1918.
B - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin C3803 “Red Star”, SARD, RFC, March 1918.
C - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin C3824 “U”, JW Pearson (USA - 12 victories) & CE Walton (USA), C Flight 23 Sqn RAF, May to July 1918.
D - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin C3879 “Q”, RB Bannermann, C Flight 79 Sqn RAF, August to November 1918 (NZ - 17 victories).
E - Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin C8163 “A”, HJ Larkin, A Flight 87 Sqn RAF, August to November 1918 (Oz - 11 victories).