F-4 fans, pay attention to these 8 differences between a F-4D and a F-4C:
1. FCS changes from AN/APQ-100 to -109.
2. INS, from AN/ASN-48 to -63.
3. Bomb computer AN/ASQ-91 and AN/ASG-22 sight installed.
4. Some aircrafts have AN/ARN-92 LORAN-D antenna (aka "Towel Hanger") on the back, used in Vietnam.
5. Some others have RHAW antenna installed in every section.
6. Pave knife pods (AN/AVQ-10), operative laser target designator pods and laser guided bombs added.
7. All the ECM pods for AN/ALQ-87/-101/-119 mounted on.
8. Operable AIM-4D added.
Total Parts: 385