The F-16 is a single engine, supersonic, tactical fighter.
Designed as an air superiority day fighter in 1972, it has evolved into a
multirole, combat aircraft. Due to its relatively inexpensive cost and
high performance capabilities, more than 4,500 have been built.
newly tooled, all weather, multirole fighter joins a fleet of Academy??s
Multi-Color Parts (MCP) kits. The multi-color parts mean that there is
no painting needed. In addition, the unique mold engineering delivers
the benefit of assembly without glue. Accurate weapons array, display
stand and sticker included.
- The F-16 uses the first
relaxed static stability/fly-by-wire (RSS/FBW) flight control system
enabling it to achieve enhanced maneuverability
- It is equipped with improved GPS/INS, and can carry an assortment of advanced missiles.
- Highly nimble, the F-16 can pull 9g maneuvers and reach a maximum speed of over Mach 2
- New tooling
- Multi-Colored Parts (MCP) - no painting needed
- Precision mold engineering assures easy assembly without glue
- Accurate weapons array
- Display stand and sticker included