The second sheet in our SR-71 series features a comprehensive
selection of USAF SR-71s from the later period of its service. In
addition to several well-known tail artwork from the later period of
SR-71 operations, we provide markings for both USAF SR-71 Blackbird that
were reactivated after 1993; and markings for all SR-71s operated by
The options on this decal sheet are:
Accurate stencilling and national insignia to build any one of the
options is included. This sheet was professionally screen printed by
Cartograf in Italy.
- SR-71 61-17958
- SR-71 61-17960
- SR-71 61-17962
- SR-71 61-17967
- SR-71 61-17968 "Dolby DBX" tail art
- SR-71 61-17971
- SR-71 61-17972 (final SR-71 flight)
- SR-71 61-17973 (initial toned-down scheme)
- SR-71 61-17974
- SR-71 61-17979 "Night Hawk" tail art
- SR-71 61-17980 "Dartboard" tail art
- NASA SR-71 61-17971 interim tail marking
- NASA SR-71 "831"
- NASA SR-71 "832"
- NASA SR-71 "844"