The second 1/72 scale sheet in our SR-71 series features a
comprehensive selection of USAF SR-71s from the later period of its
service. In addition to several well-known tail artwork from the later
period of SR-71 operations, Caracal provides markings for both USAF SR-71
Blackbird that were reactivated after 1993; and markings for all SR-71s
operated by NASA. We also provide markings for the LASRE aerospike
experiment payload flown by NASA (Check the reference pages listed in
the instructions for a link to buy 3D printed parts to build the LASRE).
The decals were tested to fit the Revell kit, but we believe they
should work with any 1/72 scale SR-71 / YF-12 kit in the market.
The options on this decal sheet are:
Accurate stencilling and national insignia to build any one of the
options is included. This sheet was professionally screen printed by
Cartograf in Italy.
- SR-71 61-17958
- SR-71 61-17960
- SR-71 61-17962
- SR-71 61-17967
- SR-71 61-17968 "Dolby DBX" tail art
- SR-71 61-17971
- SR-71 61-17972 (final SR-71 flight)
- SR-71 61-17973 (initial toned-down scheme)
- SR-71 61-17974
- SR-71 61-17979 "Night Hawk" tail art
- SR-71 61-17980 "Dartboard" tail art
- NASA SR-71 61-17971 interim tail marking
- NASA SR-71 "831"
- NASA SR-71 "832"
- NASA SR-71 "844"
- NASA LASRE (Linear Aerospike SR-71 Experiment)